myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Tomahawk 1.1.3
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 01:49:44 GMT

> Craig-
>
> thanks for heads up. That particular RC for the Tomahawk 1.1.3 is
> listed available for download under [1]. That Shared 2.0.2 thing is
> *no* extra jar to be added to your WEB-INF/lib. The Shared clazzes are
> included in Tomahawk (org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.**)
>
> The folder [1] also contains a pom file for that Tomahawk 1.1.3 RC

OK, good ... I see that the proposed bits have indeed been published to a
special repository for testing, and thereby withdraw my -1.  But I still
recommend a [VOTE] message for a release should specifically include such a
URL (and perhaps instructions on how to temporarily modify your Maven
settings to download and test this version) instead of just assuming that
everyone knows where the bits are, and what to do.

-Matthias

Craig

[1] http://tinyurl.com/mu4t9