myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r411405 - /myfaces/core/branches/jsf12/api/pom.xml
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 14:05:38 GMT
On 6/3/06, dennisbyrne@apache.org <dennisbyrne@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: dennisbyrne
> Date: Sat Jun  3 01:31:52 2006
> New Revision: 411405

> Log:
> excluding more tests
> now both api and impl can be built in maven
> leaving out dependencies to jars in local repo

I think you should go ahead and add the <dependency> elements for
them, so the build will fail with the usual 'missing dependency'
error.  Right now, I just get a compilation failure for (among other
things) 'package javax.el does not exist'.

Is the EL dependency something we need to build locally and install,
or are the jars available somewhere online (just not in a Maven repo?)

Thanks,
--
Wendy