myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] updateActionListener
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:34:09 GMT
For the updateActionListener these is one open issue.
It provides a "converter" attribute. to me it makes sence to do a renaming from
t:updateActionListener to t:setPropertyActionListener and introducing
the target attribute.

This "actionListener" then fit's pretty nice into MyFaces' standard extensions.
So I didn't marked it as deprecated yet.

-Matthias