myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upcoming Tomahawk Release
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 03:26:54 GMT
I tried tomahawk_1_1_3 and JSF 1.1._01
(I just removed myfaces-xxx and added jsf-xxx)
I didn't changed any of the dependencies. No idea, what RI needs :-)

I figured out the following issues:

TOMAHAWK-481
TOMAHAWK-480
TOMAHAWK-479
TOMAHAWK-478
TOMAHAWK-474
TOMAHAWK-458
TOMAHAWK-457
TOMAHAWK-456

Some of these issues are already know (like TOMAHAWK-457
 or TOMAHAWK-474). Bugs like TOMAHAWK-474 are no real showstopper to me.

I'll try now tomahaw_1_1_2 to be *very* sure what's going on here.

in the meantime (I am not a RI user...) can any of the other committer
please give the tomahawk_1_1_3 a try to their applications... or (if
time) against the RI on their boxes

Thanks,
Matthias