myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r413390 - /myfaces/current12/pom.xml
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:31:25 GMT
Sorry for the original wrong commit. I copied the externals property over,
and removed the core line (I'm sure of that), but somehow the change didn't
make it in.

In any case, the trunk of the other projects should definitely be included -
1.2 is supposed to be backward compatible, so we should be able to build
Tomahawk and Tobago against the 1.2 core w/o a problem.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at