myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Elenh Tsigka ...@eworx.gr>
Subject caption-datatable bug
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:47:15 GMT
Hi, I need some help with the my faces' datatable.
I use jboss seam, which contain my faces 1.1.3.

My problem is the caption facet for the datatable tag which is not
supported. I have seen the relevant issue in jira (MyFaces 1184, MyFaces
1216), but I can't find the right source code to build and use. In the
log history of the SVN repository I noticed that the relevant fix was
removed.

Is there any fix to this bug in the svn?

    * If there is, where can I find a build of this version or the
      appropriate source code? I have encountered problems building with
      maven the source I checked out from svn. Everything I need is in
      the current folder of each version?
    * If not can you tell me where can I find all the source I need for
      the release 1.1.3 of myfaces and how to build it with maven.
      (because the instructions in the wiki haven't helped me a lot).

Do you know when a new release, with this bug fixed, will be out?

Please help it's urgent.

Thanx a lot,
Elenh