myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@skynet.be>
Subject About submitting patches and creating wiki pages...
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:17:43 GMT
L.S.,

A few months ago I submitted some patches (TOMAHAWK-36 en MYFACES-1284)
using JIRA.  Do I still have to do anything else before they can be
applied and submitted?  Have I done something wrong in creating them
(e.g. starting 'svn diff' from a wrong directory)?  Or is it only a
matter of time and should I be more patient ;) ?

Another question: while working on the code generator, Manfred Geiler
suggested I would write a Wiki page "HowToGenerateComponentCodeParts".
Can I simply go to the wiki and add the page myself or is there a more
formal way of doing this (e.g. using a JIRA issue attachment)?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
gert@anova.be