myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: Components not working with the RI (after extermination of the dummyForm)
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 05:11:40 GMT
Hi!
> If t:commandLink is deprecated, t:commandNavigation should be
> deprecated too, but then we should have an alternative or a different
> implementation of commandNavigation.
After a quick look at HtmlNavigationRenderer I think it should be
possible to use delegation instead of inheritance to make it work again.

So one has to duplicate all h:commandLink attributes to the
HtmlCommandNavigation component and then creates the real command link
using createComponent and delegate to this instance.

Well, I am not sure but might work.
If it works, the component will work with any kind of JSF impl then.

Ciao,
Mario