myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomahawk Ready For Release - Need Help
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:18:50 GMT
I signed the tomahawk release and put it in the distribution location.
 It should be mirrored to all of the sites now.  I also checked in
some release notes but they are not in the tarballs (Oops.)  I think
its sufficient to put them on the website and link to them.  They are
also in SVN in the tagged release.

We also need to announce on the website as well as the mailing list.
Both announcements need to contain instructions about how to deal with
the dummy form issues.  I believe Mario has wrote a wiki on that.  I
think the announcements should summarize the problem and refer to the
wiki for more info.

Sean