myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Catalin Kormos <catal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.1.4
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:10:44 GMT
Hey Sean, i could play that role for a while or more if i can count on your help :) to get
started with it, cause right now there isn't much that i know about the releasing process.

Regards,
Catalin

Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote: Yes that was the plan.  Unfortunately
I am getting too busy to be
doing all of this release stuff on my own.  We need to have someone
else step up and serve as release manager for a little while.  I'll be
happy to try and help transition the person and establish some
documentation.

Sean