myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Attention AJAX Gurus ...
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 22:23:11 GMT
Not today, my plan is that dojo 0.3 has to be released, and after the
components from our side will be fixed towards 0.3 I will push the dojo
codebase from the sandbox down to either tomahawk or a shared project.
(depending on the needs of the other subprojects)

Which means the checkin of the 0.3 will happen soon (next week) due to
the fact that dojo 0.3 just has been released today as it seems.

Werner