myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Coach Wei" <co...@nexaweb.com>
Subject Proposal idea for Declarative Ajax project
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 03:35:30 GMT
Hello, MyFaces committers and contributors:

I'm writing to this list because I'm about to propose a new project to
the Incubator that is related to MyFaces:

See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/XapProposal  for the proposal.

I wanted to let folks on this list know in case there are any ideas out
there on if/how our two projects (should this one be approved) could
collaborate.  I'd like to do everything possible to share ideas/ code
and make the XAP project useful to MyFaces, but if that doesn't make
sense, i thought that you should at least know it's about to be proposed
so you can voice your opinions on the incubator list before it goes to a
vote.

And, of course, if you're interested enough to want to be involved at
all, please let me know that too!

Best regards,

Coach K Wei

One Van de Graaff Drive,