myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Core 1.1.3
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 20:36:13 GMT
I'm not doing the work, but I think this is a blocker issue for anyone
using server-side state saving.   Fortunately, that's not the case for
me.  I don't think telling people to switch to client-side state
saving is realistic, nor is expecting them to "guess" a number big
enough to avoid the bug -- and what kind of memory issues are going to
result in having basically unlimited view retention?

On 5/3/06, Dennis Byrne <dennis@dbyrne.net> wrote:
> Well, I am just as frustrated as anyone else w/ this release, but to me this is asking
a lot from users. I am not going to take back my +1, but if anyone does get the urge to compile
a new 1.1.3 or a 1.1.4, I can retest it Friday night at the latest.