myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "A. Alonso Dominguez" <alonso.do...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form component's name attribute do not correspond to expected request parameter
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 18:15:12 GMT
Hi Craig,

I didn't see that any of struts-faces examples apps where using that kind of
configuration: (struts-action 1.3.4), there is a fragment from example #1

<managed-bean>
    <managed-bean-name>indexBacking</managed-bean-name>
    <managed-bean-class>
      org.apache.struts.webapp.example.IndexBacking
    </managed-bean-class>
    <managed-bean-scope>request</managed-bean-scope>
  </managed-bean>

  <!-- Backing Bean for mainMenu.jsp -->
  <managed-bean>
    <managed-bean-name>mainMenuBacking</managed-bean-name>
    <managed-bean-class>
      org.apache.struts.webapp.example.MainMenuBacking
    </managed-bean-class>
    <managed-bean-scope>request</managed-bean-scope>
  </managed-bean>

  <!-- Backing Bean for registration.jsp -->
  <managed-bean>
    <managed-bean-name>registrationBacking</managed-bean-name>
    <managed-bean-class>
      org.apache.struts.webapp.example.RegistrationBacking
    </managed-bean-class>
    <managed-bean-scope>request</managed-bean-scope>
  </managed-bean>

  <!-- Navigation Rules for index.jsp -->
  <navigation-rule>
    <from-view-id>/index.jsp</from-view-id>
    <navigation-case>
      <from-outcome>logon</from-outcome>
      <to-view-id>/logon.jsp</to-view-id>
    </navigation-case>
  </navigation-rule>

There is not any ActionForm configured as a ManagedBean and the Action
classes make use of the ActionForm instead of using ManagedBeans.

And what about that issue: http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-2856

Alonso