myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: IllegalStateException: strict servlet API: cannot call getOutputStream()
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 17:13:36 GMT
Hi Burno!
> i try to deploy the latest release of MyFaces (and tomahawk) on Weblogic 8.1
> sp 5 and i have this issue :
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: strict servlet API: cannot call

Are you sure, you use the latest tomahawk release, the ExtensionsFilter
class changed to org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter
(we provide a wrapper so you do not have to update your configuration in
first place)
but your stacktrace shows the old classname.

Before we continue investigating this stuff, please check no old myfaces
jar is there (e.g. myfaces-commons no longer exist)

Ciao,
Mario