myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Hookom <ja...@hookom.net>
Subject Re: Cancelled: JavaOne MyFaces Committers/Contributors meeting
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 15:04:46 GMT
Stan's cycles aside, it's probably just a case of JBoss wanting to have
all of their ducks in order for their next AS release. Going with the
'stable' RI 1.2 right now is one issue they don't need to worry about in
the immediate future.

That's not to say that JBoss couldn't easily switch over to MyFaces 1.2
a little later based on community support. I've been reading about some
of the state saving/jboss serialization integration that the myfaces
devs were looking at, and it's those kinds of commitments that could
quickly place MyFaces 1.2 in a preferred position for AS integration
once you reach 1.2 compliance.

--
Sent from my FrankenBerry Wireless Handheld