myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: character encoding in AJAX requests...suggestions?
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 21:27:46 GMT
Hi,

I like the idea of having an own attribute for the char encoding and
putting this value to the ajax request. We can set encoding type in
the phaselistener without waiting for the explicit call to the
component itself. Can be done right at the beginning and also looks
like a more generic solution.

Doesn`t seem being a hack to me!

cheers,

Gerald