myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven work
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 22:13:16 GMT
[moving this to the dev list so all can contribute]

None of these are part of the nightly build (which is really the same
as the form release.)  Right now we build with

mvn -Pgenerate-assembly

and then from the assembly directory

mvn assembly:assembly

Martin checked something in to address the source code issue but I
cannot make it work.

Sean