myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command Link / Dummy Form: Status Report Please?
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 14:56:14 GMT
OK so the only issue with Tomahawk head is that people need to add
<h:form> around there components right?  That will be a pain for users
who are in production but I guess its the best we can do.  Do we need
a new core release or is this just tomahawk only?  If you think we are
ready I will create the tomahawk branch now.

Sean