myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Core 1.1.3
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 16:34:43 GMT
Since nobody is stepping forward to redo the release candidate lets
just go forward this weekend (time permitting.)  I still have not
heard an answer to my question of *when* this bug was introduced.  If
its already in 1.1.2 then I think this is even less of a concern
(since nobody has complained until now.)

Sean