myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Refactoring tomahawk source
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:26:44 GMT
Volker Weber schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> my (non binding) -0.5 for this.
>
> I like to see some of the tomahawk classes (e.g. Validators, Converters
> and non rendering tags(saveState, aliasBean, ...)) moving from
> tomahawk.jar to a new commons.jar after the tomahawk release, to enable
> using them in tobago.
>
> I don't think we should rename the package of them now to
> org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk and next week (or so) rename them again to
> org.apache.myfaces.commons.

-1 (non binding) from me as well, given the fact that users really have
a hard time in the user list to use anything with 1.1.2 jsf (follow the
mails of the people having problems getting tomahawk to run on 1.1.2 due
to all the build time refactoring stuff) I think the biggest priority
for now should be to get tomahawk out asap so that people actually can
start to work again, with it (and toolvendors can integrate it before j1)