myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis Byrne" <den...@dbyrne.net>
Subject Re: format core before branch
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:02:00 GMT
It's coding conventions.  What was controversial?  The conventions itself or the mass format?
 Axis did this once.  I'd like to ping them first before/if this happens.

Dennis Byrne

one of you has already branched.  If not, I recommend we take the opportunity to format the
entire thing according to the myfaces code conventions.  Thoughts?