myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis Byrne" <den...@dbyrne.net>
Subject [important] 1.5 in core
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:50:59 GMT
There is a call to StringBuffer.insert(int, ILjava/lang/CharSequence;) in JspStateManagerImpl.getPathToComponent
.  This insert() method was introduced in java 1.5 .  Continuum and our compilers have ignored
this for months and probably just coerced the second arg into Object.

Are the binaries in the new MyFaces repo being built with the same compiler options as the
nightly build process?

This is holding up the release because of a method not found error.  I am running low on time
right now so I would appreciate it if others can look into this also.

Dennis Byrne