myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis Byrne" <den...@dbyrne.net>
Subject Re: Context configuration parameter name
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 05:50:32 GMT
+1 ( and both examples are from me )

It's good that you brought this up now because both of those parameters ( and three of four
more) were introduced *after* the last release.  Had these ended up in the 1.1.2 release,
I would bring up the backwards compatibility argument.  Any other thoughts?  Any other context
parameters added to the code base?  What do Struts and Tapestry do?

Dennis Byrne