myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Stan Silvert" <stan.silv...@jboss.com>
Subject JavaOne MyFaces Committers/Contributors meeting
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 23:54:22 GMT
In addition to the dinner, it sounded like there was interest in a
MyFaces "Committers and Contributors" meeting.

Please let me know if you are coming and if you are willing to lead a
discussion.

I got JBoss to sponsor the meeting and we now have a room booked for
20-30 people at the Hotel Palomar (across the street from the Marriott).
We are booked on Wednesday, the 17th:

-          20-30 people classroom style so you all will have desks

-          afternoon from 1pm to 5pm

-          3pm break with refreshments - sodas and water.  Maybe some
light snacks?

-          LCD projector, one microphone, a screen and wireless mouse

I'm open to the format, but I was thinking we could do it BOF-style with
some short presentations and lots of Q&A.  Here are some suggestions for
topics:

Project History and Overview (Manfred, would you be willing to do this
one?)

Project Infrastructure (SVN tips?, MVN tips?, How stuff is organized.
Future Plans for component unification?)

Tomahawk

Tobago

ADF

The JSF Community and Ecosystem

JSF Portlets (I'll do this one if folks are interested)

JSF 1.2

Again, please respond if you will attend and if you can lead a
discussion.

Stan Silvert

JBoss, Inc.

ssilvert@jboss.com