myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Focus component enhancement...
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:22:57 GMT
If "for" is still going to be an attribute, it should continue to mean
"UIComponent that will receive focus".   Otherwise, let's drop "for"
and pick a new attribute name -- it'd be a nightmare to debug support
issues where "for" means two different things, depending on what
version you're working with.