myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: enhancements to form and command* components
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:18:53 GMT
Mario,

The way I've implemented this sort of thing - getting request
parameters onto URLs pointing to JSF URLs - is by
hooking ViewHandler.getActionURL().  Would this
work for this scenario?

Or, if not, ExternalContext hooks?

The problem with hooking individual components is that,
well, there's a lot of them, not just the Tomahawk ones,
and you never want to tell users "Feature X only works
if you use components A, B, and C".

-- Adam