myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: idea regarding components
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 01:45:09 GMT
Speaking of dependencies:  Facelets has a dependency
on the EE 5 javax.el libraries.  I know that these have
been contributed to Apache for Tomcat 6, so license
shouldn't be an issue, but has that been exposed
as independent Maven downloads?  This is gonna come
up in the ADF Faces incubator in a hurry...

-- Adam