myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESTful JSF
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:23:11 GMT
OK, so what's wrong with developing a custom NavigationHandler
reading off of its own metadata outside of faces-config.xml (not just
playing outcome or to-view-id syntactical tricks)?

When we designed NavigationHandler in the spec, we very intentionally
built a bare-bones navigation system with the absolute intention that
people would build stronger, more powerful ones.  I continue to
be surprised that no one's doing that (Shale's dialogs being one
of the sole exceptions).

-- Adam