myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Issues TOMAHAWK-245 and 246
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 07:27:33 GMT
No, no.

That change I didn't mean. I think we originally agreed that it was ok
for the standard components to loose their dummy form behaviour, but
then Mario found a way for enabling it anyways.

regards,

Martin

On 4/18/06, Dennis Byrne <dennis@dbyrne.net> wrote:
> So DummyFormUtils has to move from tomahawk to shared or at least two components will
not work in the release ?

> :(
>
> Dennis Byrne

just in time for the new tomahawk release ;)  I won't be able to take a look at this until
the end of the week but it would really help us out if you put a patch in JIRA.