myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Volker Weber <users.myfa...@weber-oldenburg.de>
Subject Re: Refactoring tomahawk source
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:43:04 GMT
Hi,

my (non binding) -0.5 for this.

I like to see some of the tomahawk classes (e.g. Validators, Converters
and non rendering tags(saveState, aliasBean, ...)) moving from
tomahawk.jar to a new commons.jar after the tomahawk release, to enable
using them in tobago.

I don't think we should rename the package of them now to
org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk and next week (or so) rename them again to
org.apache.myfaces.commons.

Regards,
  Volker

Martin Marinschek wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> before the tomahawk release, I'd love to do a refactoring - move over
> everything in tomahawk from org.apache.myfaces to
> org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk
>
> is that ok with you guys - if yes, I'd finish with that today.
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> --
>
> http://www.irian.at