myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: shared branch and tomahawk head
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:10:02 GMT
Hi!
>> I made some additions to shared required by tomahawk.
>> Now, as soon as I commit them, its no longer possible to build tomahawk
>> head against shared branch.
>>

> Why are you doing this?  You should be building tomahawk trunk against
> the shared trunk.  Am I missing something here?

In fact I wont do this, but if someone tries to build the branched stuff
- eg. by checkout myfaces and overlay the branches - its no longer
possible to build the whole stuff (shared, impl, tomahawk) together.  I
was under the impression that this is the way you to do it.
If I was wrong I am happy whith this and will commit my stuff :-)

Ciao,
Mario