myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Darcy Lewis <dmle...@milsoft.com>
Subject Date Format in DataTable Changes When tomahawk.jar is added to my application.
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 22:49:05 GMT
[Hope I am sending this info the right place.]

I am using Sun's JSF implementation, but am attempting to add some
tomahawk components to my application.  However, when I add tomahawk.jar
to my buildpath, a datatable that used to work properly, changes.  More
specifically, the format of a date value in the datatable changes.
Without tomahawk.jar, my datatable outputs "2006-03-12 15:42:03" but
with tomahawk.jar, my datatable outputs "Mar 12 2006".
Thank you in advance!
Darcy