myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: Problem with Pre-Release 1.1.2
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:44:21 GMT
Hi!
> But when starting up the Application and visit the first JSF-Page
> I get the following Exception:
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: ExtensionsFilter not correctly configured.

Wo-ow - did this make it into the branch? I thought I checked it in
AFTER the branch - or do you use myfaces head?

I know there is a bug in the check if you have white-space in your web.xml

Now there are 3 possibilities:

*) correctly configure your extensionsFilter :-) - this is by having a
filter mapping for /faces/* or  /faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*
*) if this is the case remove any new-line/whitespace around the
extensionsFilter configuration -
filter-name/filter-class/filter-mapping/url-pattern etc
*) or disable this check at all by setting
"org.apache.myfaces.CHECK_EXTENSIONS_FILTER" to "false" in your
context-params (web.xml)

I plan to fix the "whitespace bug" today.

Ciao,
Mario