myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jurgen Lust <Jurgen.L...@UGent.be>
Subject what's up with HEAD?
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:32:24 GMT
I'm getting compiler errors when trying 'mvn install' with a clean
checkout of the HEAD revision of myfaces.
The method isCheckExtensionsFilter is in the MyfacesConfig class
however, so I can't immediately figure out how to solve this.
However, I would like to stress that developers should check if the
project still builds OK before doing a commit. Things like this scare
users away from doing a checkout and building themselves.

Jurgen

[INFO] Compilation failure

D:\Development\OSS\myfaces\tomahawk\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\render
kit\html\util\AddResourceFactory.java:[295,45] cannot find symbol
symbol  : method isCheckExtensionsFilter()
location: class org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.config.MyfacesConfig

[INFO] Compilation failure

D:\Development\OSS\myfaces\core\impl\src\test\java\org\apache\myfaces\test\Abstr
actClassElementTestCase.java:[29,43] package
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.test
 does not exist

D:\Development\OSS\myfaces\core\impl\src\test\java\org\apache\myfaces\test\Abstr
actClassElementTestCase.java:[60,8] cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ClassElementHandler
location: class org.apache.myfaces.test.AbstractClassElementTestCase

D:\Development\OSS\myfaces\core\impl\src\test\java\org\apache\myfaces\test\Abstr
actClassElementTestCase.java:[60,42] cannot find symbol