myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jonas Jacobi <jonas.jac...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: The annual MyFaces JavaOne party/dinner
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:16:56 GMT
This is a reminder for the MyFaces JavaOne party. At the moment we have
20 people signed-up for the event, which is roughly the same number as
last year.

If we don't hear anything by Wednesday (April 5th) we will go ahead and
reserve the venue for the party. The suggested date is Thursday, May
18th, in the evening.

I'm looking forward to see you all at JavaOne,
Jonas

--
*Author*: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components