myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Nandhu <nandhusri...@gmail.com>
Subject Sub Header inside the Data Table
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:25:25 GMT

I an new user to this group, I am not sure whether this question had been
raised already. I have list of schools and each schools has list of courses
. I would like to display each school  and its courses  together.  School
Infomation comes in as header and course information becomes the sub header
, how do I do that in datatable, should I have nested datatables ? .I tried
using t:colums it didn't come out right. I been struggling wto solve this
for last few days , any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sent from the My Faces - Dev forum at Nabble.com.