myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dojo components
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:24:44 GMT
Hi Jurgen,

Werner is currently working on a great spellchecker - editor -
component, completely based on dojo, which is near completion (not
checked in yet).

I played around with dojo in the actual InputSuggestAjax (comboBox
widget from dojo) and in TableSuggestAjax (not really a 1:1
implementation from a dojo comp).

What really sounds interesting to me, is this fascinating liveGrid
stuff. You scroll down a table, and during this movement rows are
dynamically loaded from server through ajax. But as i know, dojo
doesn`t currently has this feature as a widget right now; i hope it
will be served in the near future.

However; the next weeks i cannot spend much time on implementing
another one. If there is time, I let you know.

So, go ahead. would be great to have some more!

cheers,

Gerald

--
Gerald Müllan