myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces Maven Repo [Was -- > svn commit: r396926]
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:20:44 GMT
> Ok, if the zones repository is for staging it should be added to the
> release section of distributionManagement. But not to the repository
> section of the pom. Maybe it can be added to the repository section with
> a profile for testing purpose.

OK so we are agreed on this one.

> MyfacesZones would be queried for every released artifact (this includes
> commons-lang....). This would be slow down the build time.

Does it check for artifacts it already has.  I haven't seen this
happening as far as the command line output goes.

What is the solution for the shared artifacts if we don't use a second
repo?  We don't want them in ibiblio but they are nice to have when
building from the source.

Finally, if you come up with another solution.  Can you implement it
and how quickly?  We are trying to release and I've already sunk a lot
of time into this.  I say we go with this for the current release and
then change it in future releases if necessary.

Lets make a quick decision on this.

> Regards
>
> Bernd

Sean