myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Important] Ugly bug in core pom.xml for 1.1.2 and 1.1.3
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:32:37 GMT
I think this is the wrong way to fix it.  I'm not sure what changing
the releases enabled to false does (maybe someone can answer that) but
here's the way I see the problem.

1.1.2 branch does not build b/c the myfaces-shared stuff is not in
ibiblio.  Its ok that these shared artifacts are not in ibiblio
(that's what we wanted), they just need to be available in our own
MyFaces repository.  (See my earlier post)

In the short run to build core-1.1.2 and core-1.1.3 you just need to
check out the appropriate shared and maven branches and build on your
local machine.

For all releases going forward I think we update the master pom stuff
and add a reference to a new myfaces repo which contains the shared
artifacts.  That's actually why I'm holding off on the vote for the
1.1.3 core b/c we really need this going forward.

I'm going to revert your change for now.

Sean