myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: default AutoScroll setting depends on Tomahawk
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:52:05 GMT
> No - its in shared.
> And no - I cant add it to the branch as there are already additions for
> tomahawk in the same class.

Are we talking about  r393309?  If so this looks pretty
self-contained.  Its not immediately obvious to me why this revision
can't be added to the branch and then merged down.  Unless these
methods have been renamed or something.

> You know, I asked some days ago what to do with these tomahawk additions.
>
> What I can do is to add it to the branch too, but then you cant merge it
> down.

Please add whatever you need to get it to work to the branch.  We'll
deal with merging down after the release.

> Sean, are you reachable throug gmail or skype? Maybe icq if I manage to
> rebuild my kopete.

gtalk.  I accepted your invitation but we should generally keep these
kinds of discussions on the list so all can participate.  Plus I'm
only available for small chunks of time these days.

> Ciao,
> Mario

Sean