myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Catalin Kormos <catal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Prefered documentation format
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:24:06 GMT
Ok, thank you both for aswering, i'll then use XDocs for my contributions :)

Regards,
Catalin

Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb@gmail.com> wrote: On 4/3/06, Catalin Kormos  wrote:
> Can you tell which format would be prefered for new documentation
> contributions, APT or XDoc? specificaly, i'm willing to write about using
> subForm component from sandbox.

XDocs would be preferred.   APT was a new experiment, but it had a lot
of shortcomings and probably isn't worth continuing.   The Velocity
dev folks and I have been working on making xdocs easier to author.
Take a look at this page.   Let me know if you run into any issues as
this is still in the initial phase.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/EditXdocs

Thanks for volunteering!

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.