myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Lyon, Chad S." <CHAD.S.L...@saic.com>
Subject Focus component enhancement...
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:14:34 GMT
Let me run this by everyone.

I have a suggestion for the focus component.  Let me know what yall think
before I start working on this.

Lets change the meaning of the "for" property so that it indicates which
UIComponent causes the focus component to activate (e.g. generate Javascript
to focus on page reload) and add another property "value" that indicates the
UIComponent that will receive focus on page reload.

This will make it possible to have multiple focus components on pages that
have multiple controls that need to focus different UIComponents.

Chad Lyon
Application Software Developer
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)