myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: commit to 1.1.2?
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:27:17 GMT
Mario Ivankovits schrieb:

> I may ask if its the right time to start with the release now.
>
> We have a rather young module myfaces-shared and uncover problems with
> it every day.
> I think we have to put every effort into shared so that it is clean in
> two weeks - and avoid any additional complexity.
>
> Means, we should gave us one week to fix shared (in trunk), another to
> test the trunk and then to start the release.
> I have no problems to drop the trunk in our internal production version
> - currently this is not possible.
>
> Once shared is stable I am definitely +1 to do the merging stuff during
> the release for the rare fixes which we need once the whole system is
> more stable again - which is NOT the case currently.

+1 for another two weeks, due to the fact that I need to do some minor
fixing stuff in Dojo as well, which would be great to have in the stable
codebase in the next realease.

Otherwise people will maybe start to hack components on top of Dojo and
run into the problems I am going to fix on the weekend.