myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Travis Reeder" <tree...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax form
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:34:14 GMT
Adam,

Just looking at the partial triggers and it looks very cool.  I agree, it
would be a good thing across the board in all non standard components, a
killer feature.

Though, I wonder if the partial trigger concept with just updating other
components would be sufficient for all types of actions that someone might
want to implement?

Travis