myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis Byrne" <den...@dbyrne.net>
Subject Re: Moving a file with svn under Windows.
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:17:55 GMT
I'm not sure why, but the history has always been preserved for me even though it looks as
though you are literally deleting and adding a different file.  This is how it is on projects
here at my day job and w/ MyFaces repo ( w/ Eclipse ).

Dennis Byrne

it to, and go to "team" -> "commit", it preserves history.