myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis Byrne" <den...@dbyrne.net>
Subject Re: Testing Progress?
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 17:13:31 GMT
I was under the impression that we were still going w/ one of Sean's ideas.  Basically, "if
its in the core it should be fixed on the branch" .

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-dev/200603.mbox/%3c2387fbc50603011128p28003457h59fa3c0194287d43@mail.gmail.com%3e

If the team has since gone another direction than it is my own fault for not paying closer
attention.

I'm in favor of holding off on testing until things become more stable, and I feel 50/50 on
your proposals.  Thanks.

Dennis Byrne

getting one of these for each deployment?