myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Stan Silvert" <stan.silv...@jboss.com>
Subject RE: The annual MyFaces JavaOne party/dinner
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:30:46 GMT
Count me in again this year.

Stan Silvert

JBoss, Inc.

ssilvert@jboss.com

callto://stansilvert

________________________________

From: Jonas Jacobi [mailto:jonas.jacobi@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 12:55 PM
To: MyFaces Development; MyFaces Discussion
Subject: The annual MyFaces JavaOne party/dinner

Hi All,

Its getting close to JavaOne and it is time to add the MyFaces JavaOne
Party to your calendar.

As we did last year, there is no set date this early on, but we need to
know now how many are interested in coming to a MyFaces night out during
JavaOne (May 16th - 19th, 2006). With this information we can plan and
book the right venue for the party/dinner.

Last year ~20 MyFaces fans met at the Thirst Bear for a dinner and a
"few" beers
(http://myfaces.apache.org/community/javaone2005_cometogether.html),
and, of course, lot of interesting discussions about JSF and web
frameworks in general.

This year we hope that more fans will come and join us for a night out.
Please let us know if you are interested in joining up at the MyFaces
party as soon as possible. Note: JavaOne is a month early compared to
last year and that is why you see this invite now :)

Last year Oracle sponsored the evening, and they sure will this year :),
but we would love to see more sponsors contribute to ensure that this
will be a very memorable happening.

Thanks,
Jonas

Author: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components