myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Moving a file with svn under Windows.
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:43:58 GMT
I'm on windows, and I'm trying to find a way to move

IMPL: src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/application/ComponentNotFoundException.java

SANDBOX: src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/ajax/api/ComponentNotFoundException.java

without losing history.

I don't see any way to do it from TortoiseSVN, and (I'm guessing)
Eclipse seems like it's going to do a file remove followed by a file
add rather than an SVN move.

[Note: SANDBOX:
src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/ajax/api/AjaxDecodePhaseListener.java
contains the only reference to ComponentNotFoundException which is why
I'm moving it here]