myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move AddResource et al to tomahawk?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 08:34:58 GMT
+1
Everything that is not in spec (ie MyFaces Extensions) and not needed
by impl should be moved to tomahawk IMO. This way shared module will
slim down. The less we have in shared the less we have dependencies
between impl, shared and tomahawk. And the less will be the "pain"
with our new project structure. ;-)

Manfred